Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quick little presto chango!

Okay so I've had this adorable little outfit for some time now, but Mr. K has outgrown it. Or so I thought..
A cute little Winnie the Pooh one piece.
For one, you must know I have a love affair with little sweaters on babies, they are sofreakincute!
Anyways this outfit was way too short for K, but as I got to looking at it, I realized the top would still fit him, YAY!! just the pants were too short..
What do I do???
Break out my favorite and most used craft tool....
My seamripper!! Yes you read that right, my seamripper is my most used tool...

The sweater was already finished on the bottom so I just took out the stitch holding it to the pants...
Easy-peasy...

For the pants all I needed to do was extend them a little and add a waistband..
Break out a little brown knit and elastic and here ya go!




I wish I could get a pic of K wearing it, but my little man knows what a camera is already and he doesn't like them... Maybe when he naps I can get a good decent pic...

Thanks for looking!!