- I got a new job!!! And so far it seems pretty cool.
- I also found out I will have Tuesday off, which means I will be able to go on my son's field trip with him. But stay tuned to next week, as that will be my first day off after 7 days working and it will be spent at the zoo with a bunch of 1st graders, this may be on the low list next week.. ;)
- Mr. K's 9 month check up went great!
- I finished up the giftset I made for a donation in the Project Kids Raffle
- Because of above mentioned new job, I've had/have to wake up at 4:30 am... WTF?? I'm barely able get up at 6:30 to get the kids off to school as it is. Then next week my schedule changes and I will be working the 3rd shift. 10 pm to 6:30 am.
- I started orientation on Monday and I don't have a day off til Tuesday.
- Also because of new job, I've gotten in no crafting time and my planned re-do of my utility/laundry/storage/catch-all room into my crafting/sewing area has been put on hold.
I hope to have something a little more interesting next week.