Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hoo are you?

 So I've seen this on quite a few blogs I follow and figured hey why not? It's pretty interesting.



NightOwlCrafting



1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long? 
No, never have
2. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
That mousetrap game
3. What is a word that you use all the time?
Probably not one I should say on here, yes I am a potty mouth..
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Sometimes after a stressful weekend it is Monday when the kids go back to school
5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in?
Yes, I went to the same school system from Headstart to Graduation. In my graduating class there were several of us that had only gone to that school. Strangely though I was the only one of my siblings that did this.

Stayed tuned for next week's installment...


4 people think..:

Leslie said...

You are only like the 3rd person that linked up that has never worn glasses or contacts! I forgot about the mousetrap game! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

EllensCreativePassage said...

Funny, I had forgotten about that Mousetrap game too! There were so many pieces to put that game together!

cakeologist said...

I used to love mousetrap but my mom wouldn't buy it. I had to play all the cool games at my friends house.

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

found you on HOO are you!! luv the blog!
Im now FOLLOWING you!

stop by mine and enter my giveaway!
XOXO Andrea

keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com