Amanda also has a craft blog A&A Art where she showcases her talent, you should all check it out.
Here are the rules for the acceptance of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
So on to the 7 things about myself, wow this might get interesting.
1. I am a huge tomboy, I am much more comfortable in jeans and sneakers out changing the oil in the truck and talking about engine size and transfer cases with the guys than I am talking about fashion or cooking with the women..
2. That being said though, I do love me some makeup! The times when I do wear it, I go all out and love trying new styles. I blame that on my previous job where I had to have full makeup and hair done all the time..
3. I hate having my fingernails painted, but my toenails have to be painted at all times.
4. I was a teen mom. In fact I had a kid in my teens, a kid in my 20s, and a kid in my 30s. There will be no kids in my 40s, momma got fixed!!
5. I was once a member of the Oklahoma Teeny Bikini Team. Like 5 years ago, sadly you wouldn't know it by looking at me now.
6. I love to sew, but don't like pattern sewing and usually just try to wing it. Sometimes that works, sometimes it turns out horribly.
7. I have never had a broken bone. *Knock on wood*
Okay so here are my nominations, I have tried to pick blogs that I don't think have gotten this before. I'm sure some probably have though because I know I can't be the only one who loves these as much as me..
- Emma at Cloth-Butt Cuteness 365
- Stephanie at Steph's-Designs
- Victoria at Cherry Berry and the Boys
- Lyndee at A Recovering Craft Hoarder
- Khadija at Creative Mind
- Tiffany at Little Girl Tiffany Blue
- Michelle at Michelle~aka~Mom
- Naomi at Omi Creates
- Michele at Musings-By-Michele
- Sara at Sew Sweetness
- Emily at Sew Super Sweet
- Beth at Sand To Pearl
- Stephanie at Polka Dot Bungalow
- Jasmine at oh boy
- Kristina at Married to the Airforce & 3 Kids!