Sunday, January 16, 2011

I've finally got a button!

So finally I've made myself a blog button. Took me long enough huh?
What do yall think?

Good?
Needs some work?
Any suggestions?
Would you put this on your blog?


Killing Time

6 people think..:

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

Great work on the button. I really like your site, and I love the camo car seat below. How cute is that?!? Happy Comment Love Day from FTLOB!

http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh it's cute! so, so very cute! I, for one, am impressed! :)

Amanda said...

LOVE it!!!! You did a GREAT job!!! =)

Kim said...

I like it! I made a button today too! I need to do a post on it. :) Like you site!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Its so cute & perfect but i have a suggestion...if you change the border color,which is white..it will be good in aqua color..
well its ok..congrats for doing it nicely

Michelle said...

you did a great job on it