Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hoo are you?


Welcome to another week of Hoo Are you?


NightOwlCrafting


Here are this week's questions!

Stephanie from Skinny on the Inside came up with this week's questions!

1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
I am in a relationship, yes I know I call him hubby on here all the time, but no we are not married, yet... We have been together for about 2 years.
2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
I am a stay at home mom, yes I enjoy it very much. There are times were I miss working outside the home, the adult interaction, making "my own" money,etc. but I would choose staying home over a job anyday.
3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
Oklahoma. I was born in Memphis TN and raised partly in Oklahoma and partly in Mississippi.
4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
Yes, I have 3 boys myself S, T & K, and a step-daughter Miss B & step-son Lil B.
5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why? 
I honestly cannot pick just one favorite, there are so many I love! 

Stayed tuned for next week's edition!

2 people think..:

Brooke Douglass said...

Loved getting to know you more! Brooke I am your newest follower and hope that you will come be a follower at my blog!!! brooke
brookedouglass@yahoo.com
Girl Boy Girl Inspired

Unknown said...

THis is great!I love"Get to know yous"

Im with you on my fave blogs..HOw on earth can I just pick one!

Hey, check out my newest pics of things I've made over at Steph's Designs!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!