Sunday, February 6, 2011

Keychains, necklaces and headbands

Okay so I know a couple weeks ago I promised pics of what I'd been working on. Well I have been lazy, so sorry.

Anyways I finally got the pics uploaded and decided to post. I really do need to work on posting more frequently..

Here are a few keychains I made. I embroidered Dad on some camo fabric, then layered the fabric with a piece of felt and some scrap leather for the back. Then I modge-podged over the top just to seal it, and also cause I had never used Modge Podge before and wanted to see what it could do.. I added a small strip of black ribbon to the edge to hide the layers.



The I punched a hole in it with this nifty little tool that came with my sewing machine, I think it's for making button holes, but it worked for this. And added my keychains. Yeah I know I'm missing 2, I need to make a trip to the store. Yes I also know these aren't perfectly round, but hey they are for guys, they don't need to be perfect. At least my hubby doesn't care too much about those types of things..

These keychains were featured!


Photobucket

And at A Recovering Craft Hoarder
 
Next up is a couple rosette necklaces.


This first one is a gift for my talented friend Amanda from A&A Art


I have yet to get it shipped to her, this weather has me not wanting to leave the house at all!


This one is for my momma, I chose some colorful fabric for her, I hope she likes it!


And finally a couple rosette headbands, I used some brown bandana fabric I had in my scrap pile.

Well I hope you liked my little bit of randomness for today. 
I'm working on something now that I hope to have posted soon.I won't be able to work on it today because the living room (my craft area) is being taken over for a Superbowl party..

I'll be linking up here!
And here..

Oh and just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Patrice at Not About Cake who awarded me The Stylish Blogger award! If you aren't a reader of hers already, you really should be. Amazing! Oh and she is now claiming to have pink hair, I still say I need proof pics!


I know there are certain "rules" for this award, but since I just recently did those rules, I'm going to skip on it this time. Okay?


9 people think..:

Just Made That Way said...

These are great! I love rosette necklaces. I made one for my sisters birthday last year.

Have a great week
Rochelle

P.s I'm visiting from Tatertots and Jello - weekend Wrap Up!

Bumblebee and Sophie said...

Very nice key chains and an inspiration to get out the glue gun and make some rosettes...
Cindy

Amanda said...

Ooooh, I LOVE my necklace. Now I'm even more excited to see it in person! =) Love the hand bands too. =) GREAT job!

Hanna said...

Tiffany, these necklaces are amazing!!!! You should have a shop:) Hope your having a great weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Love both the key chains AND necklaces.
Thanks for linking up with me, today!

Unknown said...

Love it. Its really neat stuff!!!!

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

I love the necklaces and key chains too! I would love for you to link up any of your projects to my Ten Buck Tuesday link parties.

And I'm a new follower :)

www.youngnester.blogspot.com

Misty @Creative Itch said...

All of your projects are amazing!! I'll be featuring your Dad Keychains tomorrow on my "Sew Cute Tuesday" linky party! Thanks for linking!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I really need to get brave and try my hand at making these necklaces. They are so cool! I'll be featuring you on Friday.