Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hoo Are You??


Welcome to this week's edition of Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting




Here are this week's questions!

1. What did you get/give for Valentine's Day?
I received a single red rose and some chocolates, then Big B took me out to dinner. I gave him a framed p.s. I love you note like the one  made famous by Flamingo Toes
2. Do you have a vacation planned in the next couple of months or in the summer?
We are planning to go to Fayetteville AR in September for Bikes, Blues, & BBQ, so probably not much going on for the next few months.
3. What is one thing you do to pamper yourself?
I will occasionally go get the super deluxe pedicure. Cooling lotion, hot towels and a calf massage, need I say more?
4. What sparks your interest to other people's blogs?
A sense of humor, fun easy crafts, and real-ness
5. What kind of a mood are you in today?
A weird kinda all-over-the-place, happy, stressed, energetic mood.


If you like this and want to get in on the fun, check out Night Owl Crafting every Tuesday!

Have a great day everyone!

13 people think..:

Mary EH! said...

Mmm... your ideal pampering session sounds amazing!!

Robyn said...

LOVE that most of your mood was upbeat and happy!!

Chrissy said...

Hey Tiffany, I just passed on 2 blog awards to you! GO check em out on my blog!
Have a fab day! xxx

Tayler said...

Okay you just made me realize that I NEED a super deluxe pedicure!!! SOUNDS AMAZING RIGHT NOW!!!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

When I say you write Fayetteville I thought you meant NC. That's where I'm at. But AR might be better than this small town. hehehe


Write it in lipstick

Lesley said...

Yay! A blog I can follow and actually...like!? What?
Thanks for coming over. Just put up a new post..I think you'll like it.

Sarah said...

New follower from the Boost hop.

I love learning more about other bloggers so this list is great! I love a good pedicure.

Let'sMakeADifference said...

Great post!! I'm blog hopping and found your blog! Am a new follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

Crystal Jigsaw said...

I've had a lot of those allovertheplace moods this week!! Have a good weekend.

CJ xx

Heavenly Savings said...

Cute Blog! I’m a new follower Happy Friday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

Leetah East said...

Fun blog! Here from the Friday boost hop. Newly following.

Leetah East
afkdinner.blogspot.com

April said...

Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. You can also add your blog to our Blog Hop! Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
http://www.MommysReviewsandGiveaways.com

Lori~Studio Waterstone said...

I agree with you on the blog likes. And a pedicure sounds fabulous right now! Hmm...